November 7, 2012

OUTFITPOST: THE BLACK LACQUER SKIRT




PH: Mathijs Hanenkamp
Heels: Mango, skirt: Nelly Trend, jumper: Esprit, bag: Magali Pascal, sunnies: H&M, necklace: Badhu by Hart&8

Good afternoon followers. A brand new outfitpost on my blog. Normally I post late in the evening, but yesterday I was late at home and decided to update my outfitpost today. Now about my outfit. As you may know I love to wear skirts and dresses in summer, unfortunately some of them are not very well suited to wear in winter season. I have a vintage leather skirt which I got from my mom and is one of my favourites to wear in winter as well in summer. I defenitely wanted more skirts to combine with my clothes. I started looking for the perfect skirts and found some.

I already found this Nelly Lacquer skirt and a silver H&M skirt (soon to be showed), and just found the perfect denim skirt on the internet too. As you maybe know from my video blog of C&A I fell in love with the denim skirt from SS2012 collection. Unfortunately I could not buy this skirt, because they aren't in store yet. This denim skirt of Nelly.com is perfect alternitive option and now also on Sale for 70% discount. Perfect start of the day? Isn't it? Now I am off to have lunch with my aunt in Amsterdam. Keep you posted and for those who want to see more about my life follow me on Twitter and/or Instagram (@FashionistaChloe).

.

43 comments:

  1. Ziet er leuk uit!!
    Goede combi- zwart/wit♥

    Check mijn nieuwste outfit-post..
    BYe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice outfit! Love the glasses:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gaaf rokje idd!! Super dat hij gewoon van je moeder is geweest... :)
    Mijn moeder heeft serieus alles gewoon weggegooid... Jammer!!!

    X Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  4. Charlotte Dit lak rokje is van Nelly Trend,heb je misschien
    niet goed gelezen!Bedankt voor je reactie!xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE the skirt, I need a black leather mini in my life!

    Luxx Mint

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice look dear
    love your bag and make up
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really love your bag! Lately, I've been into the studded things! lol

    Caroline
    http://missoline.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Die rok staat je mooi! Leuk gecombineerd met die trui :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Omg! those glasses!
    Wonderful outfit my dear! x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Die tas is heel leuk en de rok is erg mooi, staat heel
    chique!!

    Liefs Bo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely outfit dear. Kisses

    TODAY NEW POST http://godsavevogue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow, the photos are amazing. ur perfect! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hele leuke look, mooie foto's ook!

    ReplyDelete
  14. i love your look! it's so rock chic and your glasses is awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. more magali pascal to decent prices..

    http://www.isacouture.com/Magali-Pascal

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi dear, the sheen on your skirt is amazing, I like how you wore is as a daytime look, it looks ultra chic!

    ReplyDelete
  17. You look great ! It's so chic and glam! Maybe we can follow each other !xx http://drunkofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  18. You are so chic! And boy do you know how to OWN a red lip.
    I am absolutely taken by your blog. It alludes everything fabulous!
    keep up the AMAZING work :)

    xoxo,
    tiana of l'esthetique

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful!!! I love this <3333

    ReplyDelete
  20. Amazing blog! Following you on GFC and bloglovin!

    http://fashionroll.net

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love this - especially the skirt. xA

    ReplyDelete
  22. Mooi hoor! Gr. MariaB

    ReplyDelete
  23. You're so inspiring,babe!;)
    xx
    B.
    http://www.beeswonderland.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Great styling!!! love this outfit xx

    ReplyDelete
  25. I really love your style

    http://namelessfashionblog.blogspot.it/
    http://www.facebook.com/NamelessFashionBlog

    ReplyDelete
  26. Love your style
    The skirt is gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  27. loove it ! read us and keep in touch! www.lifestylenotesbyaf.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. I really like this look. This skirt is amazing. Great jewelry too. I like Your blog You have a great style ! I'm your new follower would You like to follow me back ? I will be very happy !

    Katarzyna from http://aproditeisland.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. black and white outfit - love it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  30. you have such beautiful smile! i totally love it :) and your skirt is totally your style ;)!
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  31. bedankt voor je reactie!
    hele leuke trui en zonnebril :)

    fashionisam.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  32. Super gaaf rokje,je ziet er weer mooi uit,gave outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  33. erg leuk rokje! En die lippenstift staat je echt super! Ik draag ook enorm graag rode lippenstift maar je hebt er wel altijd bekijks mee hier in Belgie :s
    http://www.curlsandbags.com

    ReplyDelete
  34. You have such a beautiful smile, Chloê :)

    ReplyDelete
  35. Hі thеre! Тhis is my first νisit to your blog!
    We are а collectiοn οf volunteers and starting а new proϳect
    in a community in the same niche. Your blog pгoνided us useful information to woгk on.
    Yοu have done a ωondeгful јob!


    mу site - www.gwat.net

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate every new comment or follower and always visit your blog back. Thanks!

PS. for questions please send an email to info@ChloeSterk.nl ♥ ♥ ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...